1. Requests for changes to the program after the entry deadline must be made by your music teacher.
2. All requests are to be made to the president via email.
3. Changes that are a result of data entry errors will be corrected.
4. Changes will only be made if there are extenuating circumstances.
These circumstances do NOT include:
-conflict with other activities that the competitor is involved in
-the desire to perform only a certain number of pieces per session or day.
5. If the competitor is in a class by themselves the class may be moved within the session.
6. If there is more than one competitor in the class the competitor requesting the change may move
to the end of the class or may be moved to a different time within the session, but will perform for